• Suitable for any application using compressed air.
• Storage function in order to handle high air consumption.
• Stabilize pressure peaks and provide a stable air flow.
• Perform a preliminary separation and removal of condensate.
Moreover, installing an air receiver allows you to avoid the following risks:
• Unstable pressure peaks.
• Multiple start/stop of the compressor.
• More condensate risk.
• Pressure stabilization
beneficial for pneumatic tools using compressed air.
for handling high air consumption.
• Pulsation reduction
of the life, reliability and functionality of your compressor.
• Condensate separation